How to Write a Message on Card, 10 Creative Gift Messages
You do not want to be the person who says ‘happy birthday’ in a boring way. Like the gifts, the message needs to be special so that the recipient feels blessed. Your message needs to be romantic when you are sending a card to the special one in your life. Your message should be full of gratitude when the recipient is your parent or an elder person. The ideal way to write a message is to make it simple and to-the-point. You should not divert yourself from the focal point. All you need to do is to sprinkle some zest on the special day’s message on the greeting card.
10 best creative gift messages
It is not an easy task to come up with the right message for a greeting card. You cannot be elaborate and need to be very specific. Here is the list of greeting card messages that will make this task easier for you. Choose the ideal gift ideas from the Best Gifting site in India and add these messages to make the greeting cards extra special.
Writing a general message will become easier when you use the simple phrases or mention a memory. Do not over-think or overwrite anything. Here are some ideas to clear the air.
- Hope this makes your day shining and beautiful
- Sending smiles and happiness your way
- Loads of love and sunny thoughts to dazzle your day
These simple yet elegant messages in the greeting cards will make the day of the recipient. You can be creative and scribble your own words on the greeting cards and send gifts to India with them.
It is a special occasion for your loved ones. You can add fun, pun, and memories to make the cards extra special. Here are some ideas to work with and come up with a perfect Birthday Greeting cards message.
- Birthdays are good for health. Have many of them to live longer.
- Age like wine and stay fine.
- May this day fill your life with laughter, love, sunshine, and smiles.
These messages can be scripted in your own tone. You can also add puns and fun memories to the message to make the person smile and recapitulate.
An anniversary is a very special moment for a couple. You can make this moment happier for the couple by adding a greeting card to the gift list. All you need is a perfect greeting message for the happy couple. Here are some suggestions to go with.
- Every day with you is a celebration.
- You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
- Thanks for bearing with me a full year.
Add these messages to send anniversary gifts to India and make your better half very happy.
When you are done with the message part, you will need the best greeting cards from the Best Gifting site in India. Make a list of gifts and add a perfect card to send happiness and memories via the online gifts delivery in India.
- How to Deliver Gifts Online in Pune?
- Top Most Birthday Gift Ideas for September Month Born
- Express Your Gratitude for Your Grandparents on Grandparent's Day - 9 September
- How to Impress my Teacher on this Teacher’s Day?
- How Midnight cake delivery is best option to give surprise?
- Most Selling Rakhi Gift Ideas for Raksha Bandhan
- SendBestGift.com updated the Collection for Rakhi Gifts, Same Day Delivery
- Rakhi August 26, 2018 – Send Rakhi Gifts to India
- Send Rakhi to India from Worldwide – Same Day Delivery Guaranteed
- Raksha Bandhan Timings and Shubh Muhurat to Tie Rakhi August 26, 2018
Liked your service much more, I had many experiences with other online gift stores. But no one was fast as you. So, from now this will be my primary gift shop. ThanksShamnas PP - Wayanad View All
I really appreciate your support and services and happy with the fruit basket delivery. way to go guys :) Thank you so much.Pavan Venkatesh – Rajahmundry View All
Thank you for delivery on time, satisfied and happy with your service. Will use the services again in future. Thanks :)Jaspreet Kaur - Hyderabad View All
I ordered gifts for Mohali and it delivered before time which was great. I contacted customer support and Sandy went over and above to ensure my satisfaction. I love this site and most importantly the service, will continue to shop with you.Kamna Kapoor - Mohali View All
sign up for our newsletter Get Offers Directly to Your Mail Inbox