Raksha Bandhan is the day when we all celebrate the promise we make with our siblings. No matter, what the situation is, brothers and sisters promise to protect each other and love them. The exchange of gifts and sweets takes place after the holy thread is tied to the brother’s wrist. We have shared the Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes for your loving brother. So, wish your brother with these quotes.
We are living a world where everything is online and can be obtained with a click of a mouse. Likewise, you can get an idea online about Raksha Bandhan quotes that you wish to convey to your brother along with the gift. Sitting from any corner of the globe you can send raksha bandhan message to your sibling in a jiffy.
Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Sister always ensures to send online gifts to brothers with some heart-melting messages or quotes to express their care and affection. Let us have a look at few raksha bandhan wishes for brother:
- I know you miss me a lot but know that brothers and sisters will always have a bond that no one on this Earth can define
- Do you know that being my brother is much better than being a superman
- Bhai you may not be always near me but you are always close to my heart
- We roam about, we help each other, we share our most horrible fears and prime secrets, and then we listen and never judge
- A brother is a gift to my heart, a golden thread and the best meaning of my life
- To have the most adorable relationship with a brother is not just about having a buddy, rather it is to have the best partner in crime
- Having a brother like you is like possessing the best person in my life. My life without you is nothing. Stay safe, stay healthy! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Other Rakhi Quotes for Brother
If you have a younger brother, then surely he needs to be pampered to the core. With you sweet messages you can tell him how much he means to you! There are few more raksha bandhan quotes for brother that you can convey on 22nd August:
- One thing I never forget to thank God for and this is YOU. Having you in my life is the best thing. Can’t thank God enough for this. Happy Rakhi my young bro!
- I will love you brother all my life and will always be there for you, whenever you need me
- Hey brother, I am elder to you but you are stronger than me to protect mom and day. Have a healthy life ahead. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad that I have a precious brother. I keep thanking God everyday for this. Loads of love and blessing to you this Raksha Bandhan.
- Life seems beautiful and it is just because of you my adorable brother
Rakhi is just approaching, so be prepared to send these messages to your brother along with online rakhi delivery to India. Sending rakhi with gifts for brother will show him how much you care about him. So, it’s high time that you order gifts for your bhaiya and bhabhi as well.