Types of Gifts
Posted by Monika Sharma on 21st October 2019
Diwali is one of the most-awaited and celebrated festivals in India. Having historical importance, this day symbolises happiness, light, luck and lots of fun. People from different parts of the country send Diwali gifts to their near and dear ones in India and wish prosperity for them.
Why don’t you surprise your loved ones with unique Diwali gifts this year? Every year you exchange gifts with your loved ones, why don’t you try something special this time?
Here are some exclusive Diwali gift ideas which you can use to make your gift extraordinary and precious for your pals:
1. Choose something traditional: Diwali is all about traditions in India. Dating back to Ramayana days, people lit thousands of lamps, divas and candles to welcome Lord Ram and Goddess Sita to Ayodhya. This year welcome your loved ones with a handful of traditional and auspicious gifts like Lakshmi Ganesh idols, Set of Divas, Diwali Greeting cards and customised Diwali hampers to invite bliss in their lives.
2. Add sweetness in Life: Worried about your friends living in different cities? This Diwali gift them the hamper of sweetness, luck, and happiness filled with love and gratitude by choosing Diwali gifts delivery in India. You can choose beautiful gifts online for the day and get them delivered to your friends living far away. So, next time you get a frown on your forehead, take it out by picking your gift.
3. Multiply happiness with multiple nuts: Who said happiness can be understood with big items? Sometimes happiness lies in small things like almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts and kishmish. Diwali is the perfect occasion to give the gift of happiness and joy to your near ones packing into these small flavoursome and tasty nuts. You can also buy these online and offline available in the list of Diwali gifts.
4. Subtract sadness with yum chocolates: It is often said that chocolates can heal any mental pain. And, if you are feeling bad or sad about being away from your family this Diwali then order online chocolates and fill the void with delicious chocolaty touch. You can check out chocolate hampers or get customised options for your loved ones because Diwali is all about happy days and cheerful nights.
5. Crackers to the divide Diwali night in parts: In India, Diwali is incomplete without bursting crackers. It is considered auspicious to burn some crackers as a sign of joy in India. Small or big, noisy or sparkling, shop for all kinds of crackers this Diwali and spread the joy by blasting them with your family and friends. You can also gift an exclusive haldiram sweets box with crackers to your near and dear ones and wish for their good luck.
Diwali is approaching and the excitement amongst Indians is no less. This Diwali make sure you bring your relations a bit closer by wishing for their happiness and sending a little bundle of joy to them.
Recent Blog: Why sweets are very special on Diwali?